Thursday, May 3, 2012

Read. Write. Have Baby

I had read the book "Eat Pray Love" years ago but never actually came around to watching the movie.  Because Im an uber nerd who loves to read (I've already devoured well over 10 books in the last few weeks) & also because it is a good place for me to write, I usually made a pit stop at the local library every day for some "me" time.  I happened to see the DVD on the rental rack for the movie so I decided to have a movie night last night.  I chuckled within the first 30 minutes of the movie thinking how much "Liz's" journey measured up to mine... 'a year off in search of herself.'  I suppose I can incorporate the "Eat" part into my journey here as BD2 is a phenomenal chef but I appropriately retitled my journey as "read. write. have baby."

                           ****Tomorrow is the our first ultrasound****
                                            WOO-HOO!

2 comments:

  1. oh how exciting. Good luck! How are you doing symptom wise?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for tomorrow's news!

    I think you already know what I think.... ;)

    ReplyDelete